Saturday, March 6, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY???

I can't believe it but it has been 2 years since my diagnosis and treatment for HCL!!!

A lot has gone on since then. Looking back, I can honestly say that the treatment and recovery from HCL has been straight forward and truely the easiest of all my challenges.

Not to minimize the effects of being diagnosed and treated for Cancer but to assure everyone who reads this. There is life after HCL and there is no limitations after treatment.

Hears to a long remission!!!

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

TomH said...

Greg

Great to read you're doing well. I was treated at the same time as 9/11, so that's 9 years & I'm doing well, no reoccurrence so far.
I live in Cornwall England.
Rgds
Tom Hackman

Anonymous said...

I have been following your story for some time now. I am happy for you that you are doing so well. I was diagnosed with HCL in February 2006, and i feel fantastic now.

Take care
Helen (live in a town called Widnes England)