Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring is Here

I hope all is well..

Its been a rough week to be honest. Both my hips have been very sore. Despite the fact that I have been going to the gym. I was very excited about finally starting to run on the treadmill on Sunday.

Since then I have been limping around work and at home. Not asking for sympathy just reporting the facts. Really not sure when this is going to be over!!IT has gone on far too long.

I have really had enough.

The good news is that finally Aaron and I are going Camping together this weekend. It has been almost 3 years!! I am glad and it should be fun. However, I don't think I will be hiking!

I will post pictures next week. Should be fun!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

G'day :) I'm a 'Hip Chick' (CDH, multiple childhood surgeries, THR 6 months ago) in Australia.

I am writing a book about dysplasia in adults (a patient's guide sort of thing), along with a young surgeon in the UK. We're keen to find some men to interview for the book, as we only have women on board so far. If you're interested, please drop me a line on denise@sutherland-studios.com.au

You can check out my blog too, for my THR story if you're interested (http://jejunesplace.blogspot.com). Cheers :)