Monday, May 24, 2010

Getting ready for the Long Weekend

Looking forward to a nice long weekend. Even though we just had a weekend!! Monday blues I guess.

Check this out!!

Smashed my car! You should see the front!!

Good news, I am getting it fixed today! That's about all the excitement for the month..So Far....

I am hoping by end of this week my car will back to normal and in much better shape...

Not much else going on. About 4 weeks away from my Florida/Cruise vacation with Aaron.

Also, booked a Vegas weekend with Theresa. Its going to be a fun summer, which we all need!!

I go back for another CBC in about 3 weeks. Should be fine. Keep your fingers crossed.

Started using the Elliptical at the Gym. I am hoping it helps me feel better.

Well, I told you, not much going on...

Take it easy..







No comments: