Sunday, January 30, 2011

Blood Test Results

Got my blood test results from my Doctor visit last week. Most everything was normal, so good news. However, I have a slight low Vitamin D level. Not a clue what that means, since low vitamin D is very common is States with very little sun.

The more concerning issue is the statement from my doctor that one liver test showed concern... No other data to support that statement. I may need to give him a call.

He wants me to take Vitamin D 3, 2,000 units a day and re-test in two months. He will also re-test my liver function.

Not bad news but not good news either. STORY OF MY LIFE OVER THE PAST 3 1/2 YEARS!!!

Does not really matter, my right hip is still driving me crazy. Had an absolutely horrible day yesterday. As a result, I was grumpy and went to bed early. Not very social either. Doesn't score me any points with the family.

Got up about 6:30 this morning with a raging hip...So here we go again today.

Its all good. Cam is in at USC and Aaron is doing great his first year in High School. I couldn't ask for better kids. I am blessed.

Have a great Sunday....

No comments: