Saturday, January 8, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I hope everyone had a great New Years!! Here is hoping 2011 is another healthy year!

How about them DUCKS!!

Should be a great game on Monday!!

As far as my counts. Still looking good. I go back in June 11. Looks like I will have a nice long remission.

My right hip is still giving a lot of trouble. Part of the reason I have not been posting. I don't want to sound like a whiner.

Someday, PAIN FREE!!! Can't wait. Then again, I guess everyone has a few aches and pains :0

Last year with Cam then off to college.....No tellin where yet.

No matter what I am very very proud of him. Both of my boys for that matter. I could not of asked for better children.

So, cross your fingers for the DUCKS.......................and ZERO pain in 2011!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk to you soon.

No comments: