Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Day

Well moving toward another Mid Week (Hump Day)!!!

I am going on my first business trip since going back to work! It should make the week go by a lot faster.

I went to the Eye Doctor on Saturday. Can you believe my eyes have actually gotten better! It seems the prescription I got 3 years ago was too strong. This is probably why I have been eye strain and headaches!

Anyway I got a brand new prescription and will have a new pair of glasses my Monday! I am also getting a pair of sun glasses.

Everything else is going sort of OK. My Anniversary is this weekend!! We have been married since 1991 (No Way- it seems like Yesterday!!)

Not sure what the plan is. More than likely dinner out. It should be fun what ever we do.

Have a great long weekend!!!

No comments: