Sunday, August 10, 2008

Saw My Doctor

Well, I went back to my general doctor Friday. I had not seen him since his referral in January to Dr. Chang.

I am still having fatigue issues and my back is driving me nuts. He is going to run some blood test, check my thyroid and he ordered an MRI for me.

He is going to also review Dr. Chang's notes. So I will wait and see what he thinks. My goal is to get my back under control! Hopefully that will help with my fatigue.

However, if my the fatigue was related to my back pain I would be tired all the time. So I don't know, I am sick of dealing with both of them.

Hopefully I can get the MRI first thing next week before Theresa and the boys go on vacation on Wednesday.

My Doctor would not even speculate as to the cause. So its back to test after test after test for awhile until I run this little challenge down.

I feel like "Ground Hogs Day" and it scares the heck out of me. If they find something I am not sure if I can deal with it.

Anyway, its been a good weekend. Aaron and I went and played miniature golf last night. It was a lot of fun. Need to more of that stuff with both the boys.

Cam went and got his drivers manual Friday and plans on taking the written driving test Tuesday. So he could have his drivers permit by Wednesday!!! Oh My God!!! I just cant believe it he is getting older by the minute.

Well that's all for now. Watching the Olympics- USA vs China basketball. But I already know who won because it was on the front page right when I logged into the Internet.

Take it easy!!!

No comments: