Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Test!

Just thought I would give everyone a quick update. I am having yet another MRI on Tuesday. My right leg is still very painful and driving me crazy.

I went to my doctor on Thursday and we tried to get an MRI on hip that day. My x-rays came back negative. Doctor has only possible causes but nothing definite. He also referred me to a good Ortho surgeon, who I will go to no matter what the MRI shows.

Taking anti-inflammatory, ibuprofen but it does not seen to help. I just end up with a dull ache all day and when I move my leg a certain way I go right through the roof.

Anyway, all I can do now is wait until my MRI and go from there.

Its been a very interesting year. I have spent so much time at the doctors office that everyone knows me on site. It is laughable.

First Soccer game today!! Should be fun.

GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!

No comments: