Thursday, April 16, 2009

What is up

Again, very lazy with posting!!

I have been feeling like crap this week (SURPRISE,SURPRISE)...Both legs have been constantly sore as hell!! I tried to do my exercises last night but it didn't help. It is very frustrating. I had a very rough drive in today. Almost broke down before I got to Oregon City. I collected myself and made it through the day just fine but it was not very easy.

I can not wait for May 19th to come. I am having a harder and harder time getting through each day. To top it all off I am getting more short tempered each day at home. I am no fun to be around. But the worst of it is all that I am missing. There is a camp out this weekend at one of my favorite spots and I am not going. I wish I could. I cant count the number of camp outs I have missed this past year. The times with my Boys are short and I am thinking about it more and more as they get older. Considering Cam is talking colleges all the time it just makes me think how little time I truly have with him and Aaron. This last year has been a disaster... I also worry about all the extra work and stress I put on Theresa, its not fair to her at all. I miss spending time with her as well and being more than just a roommate and PATIENT!! I am trying but I am not doing very well.

Not to mention my quality of life sucks. I get up, go to work, come home, take my pain meds, eat dinner, check out totally, go to bed and read then fall asleep. GREAT LIFE HUH!!!

I pray everyday this will all be over soon.

On a positive note , I got my doctor to send me a prescription for a handicap permit. It part of the coping process I guess. I have no clue how I feel about it but I hope it helps me get through this.

Well, Now that I have cheered you all up I think I will watch more TV. My meds are kicking in so its hard to keep writing (and make sense) so its time to sign off for today....

See ya!!!

No comments: