Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HELLO TO ALL

I finally get a chance to give a quick update.

We had a fantastic trip. We did everything we had planned and spent some solid quality time with my brothers and my family!!!

We spent 2 days in SF, then 2 1/2 days in Monteray and the rest of the trip back in SF.

The best time I had was our trip to Monteray. We did the Aquarium which was fantastic and we looked around in Cannery Row. I wish we could of spent more time going through the shops.

There was a Bubba Gump Shrimp Co restaurant (based on the Forest Gump Movie) it was great. Food was awesome with great atmosphere:

Next was the 17 mile drive which takes you through PEBBLE BEACH GOLF COURSE!!!





Biggest issue with whole trip was the walking up and down stairs and hills but surprisingly I managed it very well. I was good about my medication and it helped.

I will add more about the trip later but it was great fun and great weather!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MMMM!!! We LOVE that restaurant! There's one in Waikiki we used to go to!!! =) Isn't it cute with the 'lil shrimp dude sign...and the "Run Forrest" or "Stop Forrest" signs for the waiters!?

About that movie...ya know where it was filmed? =)

Glad ya'll having FUN!
SHC