Monday, March 23, 2009

Made it

Got up before the chickens this morning for 7:15 am flight to SFO! Kind of busy for Monday but it is Spring Break. My Luggage was to heavy by 7 pounds!! They wanted to charge me $125!! Stuffed 7 lbs of stuff in Cams backpack.

We got to security and Cam got searched because he had toothpaste!! Oh well, at least I didn't get charged the extra cash. Flight was very very full! I had a guy sitting next to me that at first seemed like a Meth head. He was sweating and nervous. Turns out he was afraid to fly. Drank two whiskeys at 8:00am!!

Other than that it was fairly quite and we got in no problem. Met my brother who flew in Boston at the same time and now we are crashed out in his house!

It is a very nice day. My leg hurts but what ever. At least we are out doing something and kids are happy to be hear.

Check in later......

No comments: