Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Rainy Saturday!

Its been a lazy day today. Tre is at her grandmas funeral today so the boys and I are on our own.

Cam and I went to see the Watchmen last night. Not a kid movie. Very graphic, lots of blood and swearing. GREAT FOR HIGH SCHOOL KIDS!! I was embarrassed but he was with friends and they chose to see the movie.

I read the book so I new what I was in for but I was very happy that he went with some friends.
YES I ACTUALLY READ A BOOK BEFORE SEEING THE MOVIE. FIRST TIME EVER!!!

I made it most of the way through the movie before my left legs started hurting. I was rubbing it like crazy and changing positions constantly but I made it!!

I was up until about about 12:30 as I could not sleep due to the pain. Today I have been able to get some work done around the house and go swimming. Felt good again to be in the water. But as usual I always pay for it later.

I took my medication after my swimming and leg is OK . Still limping and using my cane.

I am traveling to Texas tomorrow afternoon for a one day Monday meeting. I am praying my legs don't freak out on me. I am very very nervous about traveling. I will be unfortunately traveling with my cane and I hope it helps me get through the trip.

I start Physical Therapy on Friday. The therapist seems nice and I am praying it does some good.

I checked with my insurance company and I am getting closer to meeting my out of pocket. This will make it a lot easier to stomach the bill from my surgery coming up. Having said that I am trying to hold off as long as possible as I want to catch up on my other medical bills.

However, I still had my doctor get a pre-authorization for the surgery. That way everything will be ready when the time comes.

I also don't want to wait too long in case the worst happens and I need to have the right side done. If I can get everything done this year it will save me a ton of money!!! Then I am hoping the Years of Greg will be over for good!!

Now, off to dinner with my Mom.

No comments: