Saturday, February 28, 2009

Well that is what my hip will look like when done!!




Cool huh!! Not sure I want to jump into this already... Amazing that it will take away my pain. Looks like it will cause more issues!!

Its getting to the point however, that I will do anything to feel better....

Went swimming with Cam yesterday. It felt good as usual in the water. I really needed the exercise. Nice to spend quality time with Cam. He did a great job driving.

A fairly easy day compared to last weekend. Thank goodness!!



Good night for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

greg, just stumbled upon your blog. I have just found that I need this surgery as well. If you have a moment and are willing I would like to communicate with you about what I am going through. I am at the beginning of my journey. Thank you...
Kristin

kristinsuz@me.com

Greg Gilbert said...

post anytime or email me...