Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday

Well, another week from Hell!

Monday I could barely walk and getting home was horrible. Today, getting through work sucked. By 10am I was praying the day would be over. I couldn't sit, I couldn't walk and I was absolutely having major issues. I worked very hard to stay focused and do what needed to be done and keep myself together!

Getting home was just as bad as yesterday. I don't understand what is going on. Both my legs ache like nothing I have ever experienced before. My left groin area hurts when I move my leg when I am sitting. My legs hurt and ache when I am standing and walking too. My left hip feels like some one kicked me as hard as possible. There is so much going on its hard to isolate where it is coming from. I go from walking to limping to walking. Sometimes it looks like I have stick up my butt because I am trying to limp on both legs! My right leg is getting stiff and my hip "sticks" sometimes which hurts like hell. I think its just tight from the surgery. The swimming should help break that up.

Not even Vicodin takea all the pain away anymore... I really don't know what to do. I wish I was over blowing the situation and just being a wimp.... But I am not. This is getting really really bad... I have 2 weeks until my appointment. I need to make it until then. Even if I moved it up it wouldn't matter I cant get there. I am not sure how I am going to get up to Seattle in 2 weeks by myself anyway. We will see...

I am trying to take it hour by hour and day by day. I AM ABSOLUTELY SICK OF THIS!!!!

No comments: