Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Everybody got the HD Big Screen warmed up for the game today???


GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!



It would be great if the Cardinals win but in reality I think they would have to play the game of their lives to beat the Steelers. Who knows!!!! I love an underdog! I have also been a huge fan of Kurt Warner since he played for the St Louis Rams and won the Super Bowl. A win like this would put him into the Hall of Fame!!!


Now about ME!!!!!!! (just kidding)...........

It has been a very rough weekend! I wish I understood why. The week was not too bad and I felt well enough Friday to go out for drinks after work. I lasted about 1 hour then I had to go home. Didn't even finish my beer! By the time I got home my legs hurt so bad I couldn't stand it. That's the way it has been ever since. I got some house work done Saturday morning but by early afternoon I was in a lot of pain. I am trying to stay off the Vicodin so I continue to take Tylenol and Ibuprofen.. But it is not working. I still have the same right leg pain from my surgery. But as I have been saying, its my left leg pain that is getting worse every day. I have a groin pain and a sharp pain in my hip combined with an ache that wont go away. I also have a feeling of extreme pressure pushing on my leg. It sucks.........When I am sitting and I rotate my leg and lift it toward me I have a sharp pain. (Same thing I keep saying over and over again)

It got really bad Saturday, however I finally did some light re-hab. I went swimming Saturday for about 30 minutes. It felt good at the time but after I got dressed and started coming home the pain started. I was in tears again! I waited until about 8pm before taking Vicodin and went to bed about 9:30pm. Great Saturday huh!! Totally sucked.

I feel like I am going backwards not forward in my recovery. I still am not sure if I should call my doctor. I cant drive up to see him right now and I really don't think I want to know I have same problem on my left that I had on my right. I will lose it!!!

So I guess I will just deal with it. Try to hold on until my Feb appointment. On an interesting note, I weighed myself yesterday morning and I weighed 173! A week and half ago I was 181 pounds. Not sure how or why I dropped that much weight as my eating habits have not changed.
It doesn't really mean anything I just find it interesting.

Hear is hoping Sunday goes better but so far not so good. I woke up at 7:50 with pain and could not go back to sleep so I got up to take Tylenol. But who knows.............. Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!



No comments: