Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HUMP DAY!!!

Very glad it is Wednesday! Feel like this week is taking a month to get over!

Not to complain....(but I will)... I have been dog tired all this week. Yesterday I was the walking dead. Tired as heck today as well.

Left leg still hurts. Same groin pain and sucks driving home... Trying to power through until my end of the month appointment. I don't want to make two trips to Seattle. My doctor wants me to try to hold on. Told me not to worry...

I am becoming more convinced I have a similar problem with my left side. But we shall see soon enough.

Tempted to go get a blood test also. However, what good what it do to find out my counts are dropping. Just upset me so why bother.

Any way, not to be too depressing. All I can say is Thank God for the weekends!! Some day I will have no issues, aches, pains or whatever and actually enjoy life!!

Take it easy.. off to bed early tonight...

No comments: