Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Saturday

Well its been a quite day!! No major running around. A great day to take it easy.

I didn't do much in the morning but I got a chance to go swimming at noon today. Same as last time, my legs felt good in the pool but started hurting right after I got out.

The aching in my left leg is still getting worse. I have been limping all day. I can not wait to see what my doctor has to say.

I have also been dead all week. Friday was bad news. I was dragging in every meeting at work and I had to force myself to keep it together.

I have more energy today which is good. I guess its true that with HCL there will be times when I am tired for no reason I guess....

The boys both got great report cards!! They certainly are not like me in the school department. I am very proud of them.

Writers block!!! I guess I have nothing else to say today!! Maybe more tomorrow.

No comments: