Thursday, February 19, 2009

Quick Thursday update

I wish I could say that I am feeling much better since last weekend and Monday but that would be a lie!

However, the last few days have been more manageable. It still hurts at work and I am now limping all day at work. I can get through the day. It helps that I have been swamped! It takes my mind off of my legs.

I am convinced my left leg has similar issues as my right and its not overload or from over compensating. I hope I am wrong but I don't think so.

We will see on Monday. I just have to focus on getting through the rest of day tomorrow and the weekend!

I tried a little bit of easy stretching yesterday. It didn't help. I use to be very very flexible. Now I cant even touch my toes! Oh well that from laying around I think.

Yesterday and today my right hip doing something that is hard to describe. Sometimes when I move it, I get the sensation its sticking then pops. Its weird and it hurts like hell! Not sure what is up with that but I will find out. Just one more thing!!!


I just need to stay positive and take it as it comes!

I will post Tuesday after my doctors office!! Have a great weekend.

No comments: