Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another Tuesday!!

Good news, I got my Vicodin prescription re-newed! I am getting very self conscious when I pick up my prescription. I feel like a drug seeker!! I know I am not abusing it but I keep having to get my Doctor allow another re-fill on an expired prescription. I am worried one day they will say NO and I will be mortified!

Today, I noticed a bright green sticker on the bottle. My heart started jumping out of my chest! Then the technician walks over to me, looking me up and down. Took the bottle out of the bag and was beginning to talk to me about my prescription. My first thought was OH MY GOD THEY TAGGED ME AS A DRUG SEEKER AND SHE GOING TO PUT ME ON A PROGRAM!!

Turns out they changed the look of the pills and it was a notification. I swear my palms were sweating and face was probably beat red!!!

Any way, as of today I am starting to get pain in my left groin when I am sitting. I am not going to jump to conclusions but I may have the same impingement issue as my right side. I am trying to keep track of my pain day to day so that when I talk with my doctor I can tell him exactly whats going on. Just like my right side, the pain seems to be increasing each week. Again, all I can do is keep track of it and wait. If it continues to get worse throughout the week and I am on pain meds every day this week, I will call the doctor middle of next week. The problem is I will have to then take time off and drive up to Seattle, which not only is pain because of the time, but it sucks because it hurts!!!!! I am having more and more trouble sitting. Like yesterday I had to keep walking around in order to make through the day. Over the counter medication IS NOT WORKING AT ALL ANYMORE!!!

I think this is all the more reason to hurry up and start re-hab. I hope to start swimming this weekend provided I feel up to it. Really, all that I have done is walk around the block with my dog last Saturday. I just have not been able to get moving because of the pain. I have to force myself to do it!!!

Starting to ramble...............My HCL seems to be in check as I have not been feeling abnormally tired. What I mean by that is I know the chronic pain drains me some what and after taking that into consideration, I am actually able to make through the day fairly easily. I would expect my counts in March to be the same as December, OUT of the PARK.............. I really don't even want to know if they start to fall as I cant even imagine dealing with that right now.

Take it easy.......................

No comments: