Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day after surgery

Hello to all:

I am feeling OK since surgery. Hip is very very sore and I am taking a number of medications to combat pain and swelling.

Theresa is helping me keep it straight. I appreciate the help because after I take this stuff I am totally zoned out!! But it keeps the pain down and the one thing I don't want to do is get behind the pain and start playing catchup. That would be miserable!

I am taking pictures and will post them soon. I am meeting with my Doc on the 12th, I think, I hope to have more on info at that time on what it saw when he was in there. I am very curious about my long term prognosis.

Anyway, as always, medication kitting in so time to go!!! ALL IS WELL SO FAR!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear all is going well thus far! Look forward to reading/hearing more about the specifics of surgery...
Rest, and take it easy in the meanwhile!
Best,
SHC