Thursday, January 1, 2009

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!!!!

Well, its about that time... Tomorrow at 7am I will be under the knife. I got to Seattle about 5pm today. My Dad and Mom were nice enough to drive and come with me. It makes it a lot easier to deal with.

As I have said before I am very eager to get this done and finally be pain free! However, I am getting more and more nervous as it get closer to surgery time. This is the most complicated surgery I have had done and it makes me nervous. Not sure how I will feel afterwards and I am worried how long it will take before I am walking around on my own.

I am also worried that this wont take away all my hip issues. I really don't want this dragging out over the year and end up doing the PAO surgery later this year when I could have done it now. But second guessing decisions is crazy. That would also be a huge set back and really SUCK!! But being healthy and having good mobility is more important so I will do what ever I have to in order to feel better!!!

I guess I can only take it one step at a time......I will post pictures and my thoughts once I am able to0. This is a very interesting procedure and I am curious to see how it all comes out. If you recall I am having the following done: A Labral Tear Repair and a Femoral Osteoplasty. Both procedures are being done Arthoscopically.

Well its getting close to bed time so I am signing off. I hope to post something on Saturday if not sooner.

WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: