Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Already Wednesday

I am very proud of myself. I set a goal to get back to work by Monday and I did it! I started going back to work part time. So far I have been able to make it.

Getting up in the morning and getting dressed is difficult and by the time I get in the car to start my commute my leg is very sore. Its not too bad during the drive. I was very stressed my leg pain would go through the roof but so far it has not. Don't get me wrong, it hurts but I can deal with it.

During the day, I have been able to make it work also. It hurts to sit in my chair and by Noon I am totally ready to go home but its good to get back into a routine. I am very happy to be back to work.

When I get home I am dead!! I crash on the couch and then sleep through the night. This is great because for several weeks I have not been able to sleep at all!

We start the Boy Scout plant auction this week so we are going to have a very very busy end of the week. I hope I can do my part this weekend and pitch in.

Overall, I am just happy to finally be making progress in the right direction! I just hope to keep it up... I started doing my PT exercises today and I want to continue I think it will help get rid of my "crazy legs" at night. We shall see.

I think that is it for now. Take it easy....

No comments: