Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday, Monday................

Well its the beginning of another week. I am glad its a short week. I am trying to go longer at work.

Today I made it to 2pm! I crashed hard when I got home at 3:00 but it is worth it to get back to a normal schedule!!

We had the plant auction on Saturday. I think it went really well. I did what I could which amounted to sitting around under a pop up and saying HI to the people that came to buy plants. I sold a few things but I couldn't get up to help them so I felt like a third wheel.

I did stay all day which was great. I also went to the after party. It was nice to see all my friends. Theresa said she saw some of "the old Greg" which made me feel good.

The more time that passes the closer I get to a full recovery.

Some great news by the way, at the Silent Auction (we have a great silent auction at the troop plant sale) I won a 3 month membership to a gym. Awesome, now I don't need to buy a recumbent bike. They also have an outdoor pool so I can swim on the weekends. Its also about 1 mile from the house. Now I just need to go!!!

I am sleeping better at night, my leg still hurts but if stay off of it the pain is not that bad. Still waiting for the feeling in my thigh to come back but I guess it is what it is.

Only a couple of weeks away from my next doctor visit. I am hoping he will let me start walking on my leg. I am sick of my crutches and that damn walker. Can you believe it has been almost 5 weeks I have pushing that stupid thing around the house!!!

Well, take it easy!!

No comments: