Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Finally Mid Week!

I am very glad it is Wednesday. It has been a long week. I have a lot going on. Cam is back to school after being sick all weekend. Theresa has been sick too. Its been a rough week for both.

I am praying I am not going to get it. The last thing I want is the flu. It wont surprise me however.
Everyone at work is hacking and coughing. People are even coming to work with a fever!!

Whatever!!

I have my HCL check up tomorrow. I will post my blood test results. It will be interesting as I have been having fatigue issues for the last month and half. I know it has something to do with my surgery but I can't help but think about my HCL. Do I have that bad of luck!!!


My left side is feeling better and better. I wish I could report the same for the right side but at least it has not gotten worse. I did walk a mile around the track before Aaron's Sunday Soccer Game. It whipped me out but I did it. I was also sore for two days. I need to do more stuff like that if I am to get better.

I get to go to Aaron's school conference tomorrow. I miss doing this stuff. I have been laid up so much I missed most of the conferences last year and this is my first one solo!

NO surprises..I know he has been working hard.

Looking forward to the weekend and more soccer games!!

Go Ducks!!!(its a bye week so a for sure win!!)

No comments: