Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dealing

That is about all I can say...I am getting up in the morning going to work and trying to get through the day.

I am trying not to stress or worry but I can not help it. Not sure how to feel or what to do. I have been thinking about everything I went through last year. From all the tests to the chemo, the emergency room ,the Oncology ward and the trips everyday for an IV at the doctors office. Not a fun place to be.

It was fine the first time around and we all got through it pretty well. Yet, I really don't think I can do it again. I really don't want to put the family through it.

I am not sure how I can wait for 4 MONTHS!! before I see the doctor again and know for sure!! I guess I have to.

I am probably going to go in two weeks to the lab and get another test. Just to see what may have changed. At least I am doing something..

That's it for a Wednesday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Greg,

Hopy you're feeling better. Last Wednesday was a bad day for me too. I had three kids act up more than usual in one class and couldn't fall asleep that night.
It's not easy contending with the demands of work and dealing with health worries on top of that. Together that does equal stress. I'm fairly confident that if our HCL comes back it can be treated successfully again. Right now, I'm trying to build up sick days towards that eventuality which I'm hoping will be very far off in the future. Also, there is always the chance that the second go round will be easier for us than the first, as the HCL will not be as far along. I am usually able to shrug these things off.

My chief complain currently is the fatigue that I experience which is worse on the weekends.

Vince

Anonymous said...

okay, i'm not so good at multitasking because I cut and pasted that comment and notice it came out a bit scrambled. Lol