Sunday, November 1, 2009

Great Weekend!

Had a fantastic weekend so far. Went to the Duck Football game last night and watched the Ducks beat USC in dominating fashion! I have Never been to a game like this ever!!


It was close to 60,000 fans which is a record at Autzen Stadium


Aaron's soccer team finally scored yesterday which was Awesome!!

I have no voice today from SCREAMING at the top of my lungs! It was nice to have a full day and make it thru without any issues!!

I am paying for it of course today but I can manage. I slept in an extra hour thanks to rolling back the clocks!

Heading out shortly to go see a presentation with Cameron about the University of Chicago. Very good school and they have a lot to offer him.

After that it is home to rest.

I hope very soon I can have a full day or weekend of activities and have zero pain and not be so tired afterwords. I guess that comes with time!

By the way, I got another CBC last week and my counts are now normal? My white count jumped all the way back to 6.0, my platelets are 229,000 and my ANC is back to 4,500??

Its great but not sure what to make of the dip? My counts have NEVER bounced to that extreme since my Chemo. I am concerned but will not re test until my appointment in Feb. There really is no point. I hope my fatigue goes away and things even out. We shall see.

Take easy!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband is three years older than you and went through his second bout in Sept of 08. He was diagnosed and treated in March of 2004. In February he got phneumonia which made his wbc go to 15 then the severe back pain came back and about three weeks later the wbc was at 3.2 the oncologist said we'll see you in 4 months. He watched a documentary called The Beautiful Truth about Dr. Gerson and his health therapy. We began juicing May 1st or so. Changed our diet to totally organic and removed all salt and sugar from our diet. We took no suppliments and drank using an auger type juicer 24 oz of 1 granny smith apple to 3 carrots. We drank 2 8oz glasses of green juice from the Gerson Diet and did one coffee enema per day to cleanse the liver. We began doing blood tests very often and everything changed within 2 weeks. I would like to e-mail you more information if you would like. cindyjolee@gmail.com