Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day! It has been awhile ,which made it even more special, to be with all my brothers and sister at Mom and Dads.

It was great tot catch up with everyone and see my nieces. Food was great too. I really didn't have any issues to speak of. My leg felt good and I have been having more energy lately.

Got home at about 10:30 pm, caught up on all the games on Espn and went to bed.

Yesterday we cleaned up around the house a bit then went on a fun hike at a new Wildlife Reserve. It was good exercise.


I handled the hike fairly well and it felt good to get out and walk. It was about a 1 mile hike I think. The weather was Awesome also.

After that everyone came over to my house for another family get together. It was fun!

Today I am trying decide if I should put up my Christmas lights or do it tomorrow. I am still nervous about getting on a ladder. I need to also go through my lights and get news ones if needed. I tossed a bunch last year. We shall see....

Anyway, watching the Florida vs Florida State and ASU vs Arizona.. Good rivalry games today.

Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

mahsa said...

پسرت خوشگله