Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Had fairly busy weekend after a tough week. I have been very tired all week and on again off again hip pain. Its weird. Went to the pool Monday and Thursday. I am so far I am keeping it up.

I went to a poker game Friday night with guys from college. It was fun.

Saturday night I went over to a friends house and watched a very good Duck Game. Got to love double over time!!

Today, I have the heating pad on my right hip again! Taking it easy. Getting some work done around the house too. Looking forward to seeing everyone at Thanksgiving. I am crossing my fingers I have good day on Thursday. I really don't want to be limping around at Thanksgiving.

Getting as much sleep as I can but I still can't shake the fatigue? As I have said before, I guess its just one of those things.

It has also been very stormy this weekend. The wind was howling like crazy last night. Woke me up. I always have visions of a tree crashing down on us. IT WOULD JUST BE MY LUCK!!!

No worries.. Enjoying some good Football today then movie night with the rest of the Family.

Take it easy.

No comments: