Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Monday!!

Not really happy to start the work week again but I had a great weekend. Went to the Duck vs ASU Football game. My fraternity organized a re-union Tailgate. It was fantastic. I saw people I have not seen in over 22 years.

The game wasn't bad either. We kicked the hell out of ASU. Two more games then Rose Bowl bound, cross your fingers.

Feeling OK. I don't seem to have the issues I had the last time I went to a game. I hope its because I am getting better and the swimming is helping!!

I have been faithful, at least 2 days a week. Trying to make a habit of it. I still can only go for 20 minutes or but at least I am doing it. My hips seem to be feeling better each time I go. Keep your fingers crossed.

I am also hoping that my fatigue gets better as I work out more and more. Getting my energy back would be fantastic. I just have to be patient.

Back to Monday Football. Take it easy...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Greg, have you been experiencing joint issues since you were treated? I am asking because my husband Bob had been treated twice. In June he had hip surgery to repair a tear in the ligament. It helped with the back pain for a short time now he is experiencing pain in both knees. The MRI showed what may be bone fragments floating around. Now one wrist and an elbow are bothering him. The physical therapist that evaluated him told him it's from the chemo. He advised he quit his electrician job because it will only get worse. That was last week. Just wondering if anyone else has that experience. Thank you and Glad to hear you are doing well....Still strongly advise you check out the documentary and consider juicing. I'll scan my husbands bloodwork when I have time to figure it out and share it with you. The oncologist was surprised.