Monday, November 9, 2009

Late Update

I have been a bit behind in my updates, sorry!

I actually have not been feeling up to it. The most activity I have had was the USC Game!! Over a week ago!

My legs have been very sore. Particularly my right side. The pain is a deeper ache. Like the bone pains I used to have before my surgeries.

To try to get better I am back to doing my PT and I finally started swimming again, 2 times!!

I am desperate to keep this up. I don't really have a choice. Not only are my legs very sore but I am gaining weight, which is a NO NO!!

I am going to swim Monday and Wednesday. Then do my exercises in between. I will also try to get a swim in on a Saturday if possible.

I am in very bad shape! I can only swim for about 20 minutes before I give up, which is a joke. If I keep it up I should get stronger fairly quickly.

I also hope this helps with my fatigue. It still has not gotten better but I am managing it fairly well. We shall see as the weeks go by how this works. Cross your fingers.

I am going to a Re-union party this weekend and the Duck vs ASU game! Its going to be another long day but it should be fun. I am looking forward to it. I hope my legs feel good as I do not want be limping around at the game in front of old friends!

Well that is about it for now. Its another busy, stress filled work week!!

Take care.

No comments: