Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Well......

Finally got through the first boring stretch at work...Everyone shuts down during the Christmas and New Years week. Very Boring not much going on...

Also got through a week of shopping and more shopping!! Not too bad this year as we down sized the gift giving...SORT OF!! Even blew off shopping last Saturday for Happy Hour!!! Great way to start the Holiday Cheer.

Hips have been OK with all the walking and shopping. I have done zero PT which a very bad idea. Both hips are stiff and getting sore. I need to get moving on swimming and bike riding.

2 months until I go back for my Blood Work re-check. I have been wondering whats going on. Is it still normal or has it started heading south. We will see in February. I am still having fatigue issues and I am working through it. I think the more exercise I get the better I will feel.

Glad the weather is not as rough this year but I do miss the snow!!

Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments: