Friday, June 6, 2008

FRIDAY!!!!

As the song goes "Thank God its Friday".....

Great Disco Movie too. I love the "Leather Man" ... Dancing is his life and everything else is Bull SH...

No one has any idea what I am talking about, unless you like Donna Summer.

Had a crazy crazy week. Work is out of control but keeping me busy.

Took care of my hospital bill issue. Well, I never mentioned it. Legacy felt it was wise to send me one bill for my hospital stay. ONE BILL, are you nuts.. I am not Richy Rich.

Good news ,they will work with you but you have to ask. They don't advertise it or advise you. Its up to the "patient" to figure it out.

What a joke. I spent 4 days feeling like crap and stressing out. Only to get a another surprise a month later and no options.

It worked out but I don't understand why they don't send you a letter giving you options. Yet they send you a nice survey asking how I enjoyed the stay....

LET ME SEE:

STUCK IN ER FOR 18 HOURS
I TOLD THE DOCTOR WHAT I HAD AND WHAT TO DO (give me the PHD)
GOT A BAD IV
FINALLY GOT A ROOM BUT HAD TO BEG
FOOD WAS HORRIBLE

Amazingly enough I got better... Thank God!!!!

I guess I have to give them a passing grade.

Well, the business side of Cancer treatment is being dealt with so all is good.

On another note:

Cameron earned over $100 from his last can drive. He can use it for spending money on our trip. All the kids are getting very excited to go.

We have all the details about done and only 2 weeks to go. It will be fantastic!!! I will post pictures if possible. I am thinking about taking my laptop so I can keep you all up to date on our frolic thru Florida..

That State will never be the same.. Watch out for the boys of Troop 194!!!!!

Well, I am done for today. Take it easy and have a great weekend.

BY THE WAY, IF ANYONE IS VISTING MY BLOG. LEAVE A MESSAGE.. I HAVE NO CLUE IF ANYONE IS STILL READING THIS. COME ON FEED MY EGO.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I read you everyday. It's the first thing I check everytime I log on. Love, Mom