Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Swimming

Hi to all!

Yesterday was a so, so work day but after work Cameron and I went swimming. We had to get some swim time in so that we can get ready for our high adventure vacation in Florida. The whole group got together at the pool.

I was a bit concerned about swimming since I had no idea how I would feel. I really have not done any major physical activity since my treatment.

I did really well! My stamina is not great but I made it through the BSA Swim test (practice). I will be ready for the real one.

Cam and I did some racing also. I beat him on the first 25 meters. He beat on the second 25. He is in better condition then I am!

We had fun diving on the diving board also. Its nice to get out and laugh together!!


Looking forward to the Vacation I need it. We all do! I wish the whole family could go.

Anyway, I just need to get through the next few weeks at work. Its been a bit stressful but not too bad. Almost done with the two projects I have been working on. That will get rid of the stress for sure. Everything esle is going well.

Say Happy Birthday to Tree!!! (Sunday)

See ya later, not much to report.

No comments: