Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!

To My Father:

Happy Dads Day!! You deserve it.. Like I said last night, your my Number 1 Dad (well, my only dad so I guess it makes you number 1 by default!) Just kidding>>>>>


I am having an awesome Fathers Day. I got breakfast in bed, scrambled eggs and peanut butter and jelly Face Sandwich!! The best ever...

I also got a new 3 Doors Down CD, which I already put on my IPOD. They also gave me a picture of the 3 of us at my first camp out post treatment!!! It was Camporee. Its the picture I posted day we got back from camp. I have great kids.!!! I am very blessed.

My boys are also taking me to see the HULK today. I can't wait. Looks like another great Marvel Comic Movie!!! This is the summer of Super Hero Movies...

I had my sister, her kids , my parents and my brother over last night. She is in town visiting for a couple of weeks. It was great to see every one. All of the kids are getting very tall and grown up. I made a great Tenderloin but I need to get better using my new grill. It was a little on the dry side.


Weather this weekend has been great but a little breezy at night. Everyone was a little chilly sitting in the back yard.

One week from today Cam and I will be getting ready for our RED EYE flight to Key West. It is going to be interesting... Not sure how well the boys will travel that late at night. We shall see.

But it gives us one day of relaxation before we start the high adventure camp on Tuesday.

As you can tell I have absolutely zero to report on the HCL front. I will post new links if I come across interesting info. Again my next appointment is first week of September. I am looking forward to seeing where my counts our. My guess is the same as last time. Very stable and normal.

After that its every 6 months for a couple of visits. Then once a year. Have a good one!!!

No comments: