Sunday, June 22, 2008

On a Jet Plane!!

Well:

Cam and I leave for Florida tonight. It will be a long night but by 4pm Monday we will be in our hotel in Key West!!

Both he and I have been looking forward to this for a very long time.

Thank you 2CDA it got me better so I can go to this with him and I am very grateful.

Its going to be a blast. I am thinking about bringing my Laptop so I can post when I am there. Not sure. I will see.

If you don't hear from me until 7-5 that's why.

We had the Boyscout Plant Auction yesterday all day. We didn't do as well as last year but I think we did OK.

It was bit chaotic but fun. Thanks to everyone who bought plants and donated to the Scouts.

Well, busy morning getting ready to go.

Talk to you later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Greg!

Said you wanted comments - just thought I would let you know I still check out your blog once in a while. Hope your trip to Florida was fantastic!!!!!

Roxanne