Tuesday, October 28, 2008

YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS!!!

I called today to verify my appointment on Thursday at OHSU and guess what?? The Doctor I was going to see had to go on Medical Leave yesterday and my appointment needs to be CANCELED!!

As of this morning they have no idea who I should go see, they have no idea when she will be back and they have no idea when I will be pain free.

I am totally freaking out! I am trying to stay rational but I am running out of pain medication and I have a business trip next week and no treatment plan. I don't even know if its a good idea for me travel.

I am praying my doctors will get back to me tomorrow with a Plan B. I may have to go out of state to get this stupid surgery.

I realized today that I have, with out a doubt, the worst luck in history!!!

To top it off ,I started having bloody noses. I suspect the Celabrex is causing it. So I stopped taking it today.

Well, don't know what else to say except I am having a nightmare of a year and I am no where near the end of it. I am just waiting to see what other major obstacle is around the corner.

Thank God for all support at home. Without it I don't what I would do.

I guess all I can do now is just cross my fingers and pray........




No comments: