Sunday, November 23, 2008

Getting ready for Thanksgiving

Spent Saturday cleaning the house. I did as much as I could.Mom and Dad came over and took us to lunch. I Was exhausted by 2:30pm.

However, went with Theresa to Eddie Bauer to get some new shirts. I need some more decent work shirts. The mall was a joke. Very busy. I think I was cut off like eight times. People could care less if you can walk or not. Its all about hurry up!!!

Went to bed about 9:30 last night!!PARTY ANIMAL...

Today, we skipped church and went to Winco. That place was packed. Got most of the stuff we needed but it takes a lot out of me to do all that shopping. Got home at about 3:00, took my pain medication and crashed until about 5:00pm. I had to take Cam to a youth group party. I need to pick him up in about an hour. Then BED TIME!! I swear, the more I sleep the more tired I get.

However, I am looking forward to Thanksgiving it is always fun. I am looking forward to a short week this week and a long weekend. Got invited to a wine party at the neighbors. That will be fun. I don't get out and socialize very much so I am looking forward to it. I am hoping my leg does not hurt and I can have some wine. Don't think I will be very social on Vicodin.

I have less than two weeks to go before my appointment in Seattle. I am excited and nervous.

Not sure what to expect and I am not looking forward to him me my surgery wont be scheduled until after the new year. I have a feeling that is coming. I seriously doubt they can get in before Christmas, which totally sucks. It means I can not turn the page on this nightmare at Midnight on 1-1-09!! Also, it means more bills in 2009.

It just seems like this stuff will never go away. Yet, it has to end sometime.

Here's hoping sooner rather then later!!!!

No comments: