Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Trip this Week

I made it through my trip to Ohio!! It was 8 hours on a plane Wednesday, 8 hours of walking through 3 manufacturing facilities and another 6 hours on a full airplane but I made it.

I definitely was grateful to have my cane and my pain medication. Going through the security check was easier with my cane. I got to skip to the front of the line. I dropped my coat and my bag a couple of times and people were very helpful. I guess it pays to be a cripple.. ( or temporary cripple)

From some reason I was very nervous about this trip and I am glad it is over. It went very well, however. I guess because I am using a cane I was very self conscious about it . No one made a big deal about it and they seemed concerned.

One of my contacts emailed yesterday to make sure I got home OK. She said that she was very worried about me and hoped I would be getting better soon. As much as they challenge me and my company, I do work with some of the nicest people around! It really made me feel good.

I am looking forward to this weekend. It has been a rough week.

Go Ducks and Go Magic. Aaron has only a couple of soccer games left. He is an awesome goaly.

Got to go!!

No comments: