Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thank God its Hump Day

No news is not good news!! I still have not heard from the doctor at UCSF!! This totally sucks! I am not sure what to do.

I will make a follow up call tomorrow, Thursday. I am starting to get that fatigue feeling. I think I mentioned that last time?? I am also having memory issues. I think its the pain meds.

I totally embarrassed myself last night talking with some people at Scouts. I flat out could not remember some of the simplest things and carry on a decent conversation. My mind just kept going blank! It is not a good feeling to struggle just to communicate.

Thank goodness I know everyone so well and they wont hold it against me. But I have to get this whole thing moving as I am sick of taking Vicodin all the time. I am almost out of my first re-fill. I might as well put them in a "Pez Dispenser".

I am also thinking about moving up my appointment with my Hematologist. I am starting to drop weight, 10 pounds in the last few weeks, and I am tired all the time. I am sure its the leg pain and medication but who knows.


Anyway, got to go.

No comments: