Sunday, August 16, 2009

Flying Solo All Weekend

Theresa is in San Diego for work. Left Thursday and wont be home until late tonight.

The boys and I have been flying solo for 4 days. Doing good. We had chicken wings on Friday. Went to a movie on Saturday, it was interesting (District 9). A tad bit intense for Aaron but he said he liked it. We went to the gym today.

I got a bunch of work done around the house. Trying to keep it clean and get all the laundry done.

My hips been sore this weekend but managing. I also went and rode the bike for about 20 minutes today. It did not bother me during the workout. However, its a bit stiff and sore now. I need to work on keeping up the activity level. I don't want to have scare tissue stiffen up my hip and make it more difficult for me to come back all the way.

I am still very sore on the right side as well. I think it will be fine.

I am very anxious to throw away my crutches and start using the cane but I have one more week. I think I could do it now but I don't want to risk it. I told myself when I started this I would, for once, follow the doctors directions. I have not been perfect but I am doing better than in the past.

Still no feeling in my thigh! I cant find any info on when it will no longer come back. Cross your fingers that does not happen it would suck for sure.

Overall, things are getting better I just need to be patient.

Time for more PRE-SEASON FOOTBALL..THE REAL SPORT IS BACK.........YEAH!!!

No comments: