Monday, August 24, 2009

Flying Solo Again

This time everyone is gone for the week. The family went to Eagle Crest in Bend, Or. Very nice place and I am very jealous!!

They will have a great time. Its the last bit of fun before school starts.

I put my crutches in the closet for good! Started using my cane on Saturday. So far so good. It hurt the first couple of days but I think its getting better.

I am also working hard to get to the gym as much as possible. Only been a few days but I will keep it up!

Very stiff however. I am worried about it getting worse if I don't keep up the PT.

The days I don't go to the gym I am doing my exercises. Wish me luck. I am praying it settles down my right side which is very sore and it makes me nervous but I need to stay focused on working out and healing before I get all freaked out!

I have one more month before my next CBC I will be very interested to see how I am doing. I can't tell because of the chronic pain. It whips me out so I am always tired. Plus I don't think my stamina is back up to par either.

Again, unfortunately only time will tell.

Take it easy....

No comments: