Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back from a Short Trip

Just got back from a presentation at my customers factory. I think it went very well. It is nice to get out of the office finally! I enjoy getting face to face with my customer and talking new business.

The challenge today was getting around and staying on my feet all day. I did alright but felt like a third wheel at set up and tear down. I cant lift anything and move stuff around!

By the end of the day I could hardly walk even with my cane. I was glad everyone left before I really started feeling it. The scary thing is that it is not just my left hip but my right. As I have been saying I don't know what to make of it.

I am icing down my hips now. I am sure it will get easier but I am honestly sick of this. I need to be able to get out and move around. I just need to keep trying to get back to normal.

I have been having a very difficult time sleeping over the last week. I can't lay on my side for very long and I have been rolling back and forth ALL NIGHT EVERY NIGHT!!

I will find some way to make it through this no matter what.

I did have a great Anniversary Dinner with Theresa on Sunday. We went to Ringside and it was fantastic. The best Prime Rib I have ever had. It was nice to get out together for a nice meal to celebrate. I wish we could of done more like walk around by the water but I guess I have to be patient.

Dead on my feet so I am going to sign off.....

No comments: