Thursday, September 17, 2009

Almost the Weekend!!

As great as last weekend WAS, this week has been a big challenge.

My hips have been on fire!! My left side is very very stiff and throbbing most of the day. The right side is a deep bone pain when I bend my leg away from my body. It also throbs off and on all day as well. This was exactly like the left side before my PAO surgery.

I have not been sleeping very well so I got some Tylenol PM, which has been working. Unfortunately, I am still waking up about 4am and can't go back to sleep. Its better than nothing.

Went to the gym yesterday and used the bike. It seemed to help but today its back to pain as usual.

I have about a week and half until my next doctor visit. I am crossing my fingers things get better than they are right now.

No matter what, I have to live with it as I will not be able to go through the surgery again. I have too much going on and I will not jeopardize my job as I have Zero time off. Next year I need all my vacation time for Aaron's big Boyscout Trip to Florida in late June. It is all becoming all to familiar again. I guess life does go in circles!!

Anyway, its all good. Two soccer games to watch.. Looking forward to it.

No comments: