Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy Labor Day

Watching my favorite show "Band of Brothers" and just made the best dinner ever, Seafood Pallea.

I have been wanting to make it for about a year but finally took the plung. It was awesome. I am not very good at cooking rice but Theresa helped with that. I love Spanish cooking and this takes the cake.

That was the best part of my weekend! Unfortunately, I over did it cleaning on Saturday and today I can hardly move.

Both my hips hurt like hell! I needed to get out and go shopping just to try and get things moving. It is turning out that my right side is become more painful than my surgical repaired left side.

I will need to work harder and keep up my exercises which I am not doing every day.

I finally started reading my book again. After two boring chapters its getting good, "Terror" by Dan Simmons.

Going to eat cake now.

See ya

No comments: