Monday, September 21, 2009

Back from Doctors Office

Just got back from Seattle. Long Drive and painful as well. My right side was bugging me the entire trip!!

Good news. Doctor says not to use my Cane!!!

That THING is going back in my closet never to be seen again!! Thank God!!

He says my hip pain is just inflammation from favoring my left side for 4 months. He wants me to try to walk normal if possible and continue to do bike exercises or swim as long as no pain.

He gave a stronger anti-inflammatory and told me to use it for about 2 months. Then come back and visit him in 3 months. Or sooner if pain gets worse.

There is no plan to do a PAO on my right side as my doctor thinks I have been through enough. I of course agree totally!!!

Enjoying Monday Night Football and I am totally dead after driving 6 hours for a 25 minute appointment.

See ya.


No comments: