Sunday, September 13, 2009

Great Weekend

Had great weekend so far. Very lazy day as I am taking it easy after a busy Saturday.

We had another Boy Scout bottle drive again. I helped out more this time than in the past. I had to take a nap for about 2 hours after however, I was dead.

Next I took Cam to the Oregon Ducks vs Purdue football game.

It was the first home game for the Ducks.


We had Fantastic seats. They were a birthday present from Theresa and the kids!


The game was very intense and we had a great time together.


PLUS THE DUCKS WON IN A NAIL BITTER!!


The stairs were quite a challenge as we were so close to the field. I got very winded surprisingly going up and down those stairs to and from my seat. However, I made it through the game!

Even though it rained it was a lot of fun!! As the boys get older there are less and less opportunities to do things together.


Unfortunately, I am paying for it today, which sucks! Both my hips are very sore. Instead of ice I am using a flax seed hot pad which seems to be doing the trick.

I hope one day, I can be active enjoy fun events and not have to be on the couch all the next day.

All last week I was very stressed about what this activity would do to me or if I would make it through the entire game. I am glad I did. Not matter what the cost.

I am glad to being going back to my doctor in a few weeks. I want to know what is up with my right side. It seems to be continuing to get more painful and less flexible.

Its just a wait and see game right now.

Talk to you soon.

No comments: