Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunny Weekend

It has been a very productive weekend! Cameron passed his driver test and is now a Licensed Driver! He just went on his first solo trip to Sonic... I told not to hit anyone!

Aaron had two soccer games one in Corvallis, I did not go. They lost. The other one today was early in the morning. They played hard but lost again.

I just woke up from a 2 hour nap. I did not sleep a wink again last night. I need to cut out the naps. I think that is affecting my night sleep.

The Tylenol PM was a big help but I am now taking Diclofenac SOD 50mg tablets twice a day. It is a stronger anti inflammatory to help with the continued leg pain, both sides.

I don't think I can mix anything with this and I don't want to get hooked on taking sleep aids. It could screw up my sleep more.

I think things will get better as time goes on. It is just a wait and see.

On a good note, the Oregon Ducks beat Cal 43 to 0!! Awesome day of Football yesterday.

See ya.

No comments: