Saturday, January 9, 2010

First Weeked of the New Year

Very glad it is the weekend! All though it is a busy one.

It all started with a late Friday afternoon appointment with the Dermatologist. After my Chemo my Doctor had suggested I go once a year and get check ups just to make sure I don't have anything that may turn into cancer. However, I never did what my Doctor said until now . Theresa pushed me fairly hard to do it because of some spots she saw on my back.

Good news is my back is fine. I have some age spots and couple of other spots that my Doctor wants to watch but no big deal so far. She did unfortunately, want to take a sample of the mole on my lip. It hurt like hell but its feeling better today. I have a nice big stitch in my lip which looks lovely but its fine. I will get the results in about 10 days.

Cameron and I went to his Robotics Kickoff meeting this morning at 6AM!!!! That was fun...Felt like a work day. Very exciting program and well managed. The kids are very excited about new Game and Robot they are going to build. They will then go to competitions and if all goes well they could go to the National Competition in Atlanta!!

The only down side of the meeting was 2 hours of sitting in a Gym on the bleachers. Not good at all!!

Got home about 9:30am and my right hip started aching. It has progressively gotten worse. By lunchtime I could hardly walk. I have been taking more Tylenol and Ibuprofen which helps for awhile. I really wish it would go away for good. It has been a very long time since I was totally pain free.

I know things are going to get better just need to keep working on feeling better.

Sunday is a much slower day so I can rest my hip.

Have a good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.