Monday, May 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well,

We were very busy this weekend. It is back to the mad dash!! We had Sea Base Barbecue all day Saturday. We raised $600 cooking hot dogs!! SWEET! Cameron is about covered for the trip!!

After that we went to see IRON MAN.. This is very significant because I was extremely upset that would not be able to go see on Opening night the movie I have been waiting A YEAR to see. Since my counts were so good I threw caution to the wind!!

It was a tad bit stressful at first but we absolutely had a blast. Great movie!! Go see it!!

On Sunday I took Aaron for his try out for Sherwood Soccer. It was kind of a cluster and we ended up having to come back later in the day because no 13 year olds signed up for the try out so he had to work with the 14 year olds. He did great and he has another try out Tuesday! Cross your fingers.

After that I crashed hard and woke up and went to work!!

By the way, my mother, best mom in the whole world, is setting me up with a Lawn Service for the summer. Very excited about that... Finally my back yard wont look like WHITE TRASH central!!! Also the home owners association wont foreclose on my house due to the crappy yard.

Work is going good. I am back in full force, yeah haw!! Its almost like I never left and nothing ever happened.. Except for the owner, who is very cautious and wants to make sure I am feeling good and not coming in contact with anyone, including himself, who is sick or who could infect me.

I told him before I really appreciate it.. I am very lucky to have that kind of support.

Well, nothing else to report. I don't see the Doctor until end of the month so everyone will have to wait on pins and needles until I get my next CBC results. Boy, its almost like a cliff hanger isn't it.. VERY DRAMATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting goofy... Good night.

No comments: