Thursday, May 22, 2008

Long Week

Quick update before I am off to bed!

It has been a very busy and long week.. Activities everyday after work which is great for Cameron but tough on me.

Aaron is at outdoor school and gets home tomorrow. I am concerned because it has been so cold and rainy. He didn't pack his warm winter coat. Hopefully not to bad for him. He has been very excited to go and I want him to have a great time.

I think I got him set up with Soccer. I went to the parent meeting tonight. Too many kids came out for the team and they will have to make cuts!! This is crazy it is a lot harder then I thought to sign him up for soccer. Theresa has been doing tones of research just for SOCCER!!

It will be worth it though. He loves it and I want to see him do well and finally have a good coach!

Work has been interesting as usually, demanding and never boring. That's good, job security!!

Looking forward to 3 days of peace and quiet at home. I have been a tad depressed again the last few days. Not sure why??? I think I am getting nervous about my appointment on Tuesday. My counts should be fine, normal would be my guess. However, I still worry. That is why this "Watch and Wait" stuff is going to take some getting used to. I don't have the personality for it.

I will shape soon. Otherwise I will be getting a boot in butt!!!

9:23pm and past my bed time (Yawn)

GOODNIGHT!!!

No comments: